Asian Singles Forum
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Mailbox List Chat Purchase
Register Here
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: carrollhodge Subject: UKRAINIAN LADY LOOKIN MAN
viktoria2511

posted on 02-22-2012 at 00:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
UKRAINIAN LADY LOOKIN MAN

My english knowledge isnt perfect ..but I will try... I was born in South- eastern part of Ukraine near Crimea island. Love this area about weather, understanding people. I grew up in good intelligent family. I am chistian..but love and respect every religion. Like hiking, fitness, travelling to Europe. Dreamin have my own family, children, nice family activities, have wonderful relationship with my husband. I was in LA, CA and saw cold feelin in family. Our traditions are very warm and shows caring feelin. I love orginize planin, celebrate holidays and have not only rest at home. I have bachlover degree in accountin and have my own bussness here, in same time studyin in cardiovascular perfusionist. See only good and not turn back to bad past things. I am active and communicative person. Its honestly hard express your feelin through letter. I am sure you have good personality. I love classic music, jazz, opera, theatre. I have visited many places..most of them are Germany, UK, Austria. Love for me is very important and have open heart to people. I dont like night clubs..but good in dancin. I like make good and fresh meal. I am interested that my family will have only good and fresh thing. I have never ever wrote any letter..and looks like unorganized. Sorry... English little issue for me, in communication I am fine. I cant say that I am fun person...but very friendly..more romantic. I dont think we could have big problems with diffrence in culture. I also interested about your interest, hobbies and dreams. Might letter short...I am very happy writtin you and share more life ideas.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By viktoria2511 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
nutlet

posted on 02-25-2012 at 10:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
contact to a german man.

Hello, Dear Victoria,

I do not know, if this site is real and serious. but anyway I wish to find out. I am 46 years old, living in Nuremberg and I am interested in getting into contact with a nice woman - for correspondence and perhaps freindship or , who can know marriage.

If we succeed in writing e-mails we also could start to phjone each other.

try it. I am a nice person.

Keep well, Steffen
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By nutlet (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
carrollhodge

posted on 06-25-2020 at 17:04 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Looking for Love Online

Im new to online dating or even looking for love through the internet. I recently came out as gay after 24 years of marriage to my high school sweetheart. I don't really expect to find my dream woman on this forum. I guess I come here because its safe. Mostly men here. But viktoria2511 gives me hope. Other women DO come to this forum! Just to let you know, I have been driving truck for many years and own my own trucking firm where my daughters now drive for me. I work 60 hours a week most weeks. Im over weight, tired, and horny as hell.

Good luck to viktoria2511, hope you found your man.

Back to work for me. Never ends.

Bye all.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By carrollhodge (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 10 queries

Asian Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Asian Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Asian Singles Forum